| IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMS
A board-certified physician offers all medical examination services required for immigration:
·Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status.
· Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions for qualified applicants only with documented and verified disabilities.
All of the above examinations are being conducted in a certified medical center including:
· Laboratory testing.
· Vaccination services.
· Weekend and Evening Coverage .
· Completion of documents within 48-hours.
· Languages (English, German, Spanish, Hebrew) .
· Affordable prices.
Medical Examination for Immigration / Form INS 693
Bernd Wollschlaeger, MD,FAA,FASAM is an approved and official provider of the INS 693 Medical Exam for the Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS).
What should I bring with me?
Please bring your passport and your driver's license if you have one. Also, bring a copy of any vaccinations you have received... even as a child.
If you do not have a copy of your vaccination papers, please try to contact your doctor or your family and ask them to FAX me a copy of your vaccination record.
FAX # (305) 402-2989
What does the exam include?
· A review of all health & vaccine documents.
· A complete medical history is taken.
· A general physical exam, measurement of blood pressure etc.
· One blood test called RPR (required for applicants 15 years of age and older).
· One Urine Test for Gonorrhea ( required for applicants 15 years of age and older) For more information click here.
· A skin test for tuberculosis called a PPD. This skin test must be checked by the doctor two (2) days later. If this skin test is positive, a Chest X-Ray is required and possibly a several month treatment to prevent tuberculosis. This will all be explained in detail at the time of your visit.
· Vaccinations: The vaccinations required by the INS depend on your age. The INS provides a chart which explains which vaccines you need according to your age. The cost of standard vaccinations are included in the price of the INS exam. For more information click here.
For purposes of the immigration medical examination, the flu season starts on October 1 and ends on March 31 each year. If your immigration medical examination is during this period, you are required to have the seasonal flu vaccine.
Forms and papers for INS will be completed and placed in a sealed envelope.
Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status: The price for adults is $250 (including flu shot). For children under 15 years of age, the price is $100.00 (including flu shot) and no blood test is required for applicants under 15 years of age.
*WE ONLY CHARGE FOR THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE VACCINE TO OFFER YOU THE BEST PRICE.
Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions: $200
We accept credit cards, checks and cash!
How long does it take to complete all paperwork?
The physical exam, PPD test reading, blood test results and paperwork completion takes about two days.
If a chest x-ray is required because of a positive PPD skin test, the process can take a few days longer.