Prevention of illness is a priority for my patients. I especially care for uninsured patients and their well-being. I also integrate complementary treatment modalities such as herbal medicine and nutrition into my practice providing true integrative healthcare solutions.
English, Spanish, Hebrew, German.
Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Travel Vaccinations, Immigration Exams.
▪ Recipient of the 2014 German American Business Chamber Award of Excellence
▪ Recipient of the 2012 FAFP Family Physician of the Year Award NCQA
▪ Dade County Medical Association, Physician of the Year 2002
▪ Recipient of the 2003 Florida Medical Business Physician Technology Award (Miiami,FL,USA)
▪ Recipient of the 2002 Florida Medical Association Roy M.Baker , M.D Award for Outstanding Leadership in the Provision of Emergency Medical Services
▪ Recipient of the 22nd (1999) Annual Florida Medical Association CMS Publication Award
KEY POSITIONS HELD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, University of Miami. Teacher and Preceptor for medical students, family medicine residents and Physician Assistant Students at the University of Miami, Florida International University, Florida State University, and Barry University.
Past President of the Dade County Medical Association and the Florida Society of Addiction Medicine.
Board Member of the Florida Academy of Family Physicians.
Universities Erlangen/Nuernberg (Germany), Sackler School of Medicine Tel Aviv (Israel)
University of Miami, School of Medicine.